WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING ENROLLMENT FOR FREE SPRING WRESTLING
April 3rd through June 12th
Tuesday nights from 6:30-7:30
Kids Ages 6-12
No experience required
The Spring 2018 Littleton Youth Wrestling Program will provide children between the ages of 6 and 12 with the opportunity to learn and participate in physical activities and drills that promote the sport of wrestling. Practices will take place on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 PM at the Shaker Lane Elementary School. If you can come 15 minutes early to help us set up, great! This program is appropriate for boys and girls who have little to no experience with wrestling as well as those who have participated in the past. Program objectives are:
- To support pro-social engagement of children around the sport of wrestling
- To provide one hour of physical activity including but not limited to running, falling, rolling, jumping, crawling, spinning, and actually wrestling with peers
- To teach children to appropriately engage with others around sport, follow multi-step directions, balance, flexibilty and coordination
- To build physical strength using various games, drills, and physical contact with other children
- Clean athletic shoes or wrestling shoes, t-shirt and shorts
- No Jewelry
- If braces are worn a mouth guard is required.
For questions regarding this program, please contact Coach James Kennedy at 978-590-1460
Sign up using the form below.